[Standards-JIG] XMPP network trust

Jean-Louis Seguineau jean-louis.seguineau at laposte.net
Tue Nov 7 18:53:52 UTC 2006

Peter, I agree entirely with the idea of building trust in the XMPP network
as a whole. This is THE right solution.
Whatever mechanism we come up with, this approach is most adapted to XMPP
and will allow building a real delegation of service to specialized and
distributed servers, without having them built as XMPP servers' components.

As you point out, there are many building blocks in the protocol that only
needs to be assembled properly to reach that stage. So please, hurry up and
read the XML sig spec ;)

Jean-Louis