[Standards-JIG] XEP-0136 Thoughts and Musings

Jean-Louis Seguineau jean-louis.seguineau at laposte.net
Tue Nov 7 22:14:55 UTC 2006

I am still convinced Atom provides everything we need to log/archive all
XMPP stanzas (iq, message, presence) exchange ;)

We may look at embedding Atom inside the collections management framework
instead of creating an entirely new format. Using Atom would also have the
added advantage to allow direct compatibility of the produced logs with feed
readers. This way logs/archives may be exposed directly in web servers.

And it's an RFC. What more do we want for widespread support and
compatibility...