[Standards-JIG] XEP-0038 as Common Emoticon Theme Format

Hal Rottenberg halr9000 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 9 03:15:38 UTC 2006

Yes, I did speak up about this one some time ago.  I actually don't
remember what the discussion was about, but there are probably several
messages in the list archives.  Don't forget that we use the so-called
JISP formt today in Psi and it has served well for quite some time
now.  We would very likely track any changes to the xep pretty closely
in code.  (as if I write code!  ;)

--
Psi webmaster (http://psi-im.org)
im:hal at jabber.rocks.cc