[Standards-JIG] Historical XEPs

Maciek Niedzielski machekku at uaznia.net
Thu Nov 16 21:55:09 UTC 2006

Peter Saint-Andre wrote:
> IMHO it would be good to discuss upgrading more of these to Standards
> Track. The following seem especially worthy:
>
> - Private XML Storage and the specs that depend on it

How about the PEP-based XML storage? This idea comes back from time to
time. If we make old spec Standards Track, it may be harder to replace
it later.

> - Entity Time

Please make it timezone-aware while upgrading.

--
Maciek                       A: It's against natural order of reading.
 xmpp:machekku at uaznia.net   Q: Why is that?