[Standards-JIG] [Fwd: [MMUSIC] Looking for core reviewers for the ICE-related specifications]

Peter Saint-Andre stpeter at jabber.org
Mon Nov 20 18:42:49 UTC 2006

FYI...

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: [MMUSIC] Looking for core reviewers for the ICE-related
specifications
Date: Mon, 20 Nov 2006 13:41:14 -0500
From: Philip Matthews <philip_matthews at magma.ca>
To: behave at ietf.org, IETF MMUSIC WG <mmusic at ietf.org>

Folks:

There is a major effort on right now to get all the ICE-related
documents
to RFC status. We are planning to issue WGLCs for most of these
documents
over the next few weeks, with the hope of getting them all submitted to
the IESG by mid-January.

There are 6 document which we are classifying as ICE-related:
1.     draft-ietf-behave-3489bis        (STUN)
2.     draft-ietf-behave-turn               (TURN)  (depends on 1)
3.     draft-ietf-mmusic-ice                (ICE) (depends on 1 and 2
and 5)
4.     draft-ietf-mmusic-ice-passive?(ICE-PASSIVE  - new document)
(depends on 3)
5.     draft-ietf-sip-ice-option-tag      (ICE-OPTION-TAG  - new
document)  (depends on 3)
6.     draft-ietf-mmusic-ice-tcp          (ICE-TCP) (depends on 3)

As you may be aware, STUN is currently in WGLC, and the other documents
will enter WGLC shortly in their respective working groups.

I am currently looking for people who are willing to be on what I am
calling
the "core review team" -- that is, people willing to review all 6
documents.
These people would comment not only on the individual documents, but
also on their interrelationships.

Right now, the core review team consists of the following people:
	Bruce Lowecamp
	Derek MacDonald
	Rohan Mahy
	Philip Matthews
	Dan Wing

If you are interested in being on this team, or would like more
information,
please let me know.

- Philip