[Standards-JIG] Lost password XEP?

Matthias Wimmer m at tthias.eu
Tue Nov 21 13:23:31 UTC 2006

Hi Justin!

Justin Karneges schrieb:
>> I think Psi should either drop to support inband registration completely
>> or support XEP-0077. By implementing inband registration in the current
>> broken way, it causes more harm than good.
> Can you really call it broken?  At best, I think you can call it legacy.

Sorry Justin, but what Psi does is not legacy. I started to help in
Gabber development in 2000 and even Gabber at that time did already
first fetch the required registration fields using an iq/get in the
jabber:iq:register namespace.

Matthias

--
Matthias Wimmer      Fon +49-700 77 00 77 70
Züricher Str. 243    Fax +49-89 95 89 91 56