[Standards-JIG] [OT] Jabber telnet (was XEP-0199 (XMPP Ping))

Michal 'vorner' Vaner michal.vaner at kdemail.net
Wed Nov 22 06:21:24 UTC 2006

Hello,
On Tue, Nov 21, 2006 at 08:14:56PM -0700, Peter Saint-Andre wrote:

> And yes I really do use the telnet client. ;-)

speaking about telnet, it reminded me, there exists a real jabber telnet
(which can authenticate and encrypt the connection). I thought someone
might find it helpful while testing (or client development, it has
switches so it can be used from other app).

http://vorner.pretel.cz/jelnet_0.2.tar.bz2

(Sorry, I need to translate the pages to English as well, but the
software should be self-explanatory enough without it.)

I appologize if it is too off-topic.

--
Please stay calm. There is no use both of us being hysterical.

Michal "vorner" Vaner