[Standards-JIG] RC versions of bis drafts

Peter Saint-Andre stpeter at jabber.org
Wed Oct 4 22:53:41 UTC 2006

Release Candidate versions of rfc3920bis and rfc3921bis are here:

http://www.xmpp.org/internet-drafts/

I plan to submit these to the IETF Secretariat very soon (after I've had
a change to read and review them -- probably tomorrow, maybe Friday).
After I submit them, all discussion should occur on the XMPPWG list, not
on this list. Various relevant JEPs (er, XEPs) may be updated, approved,
or retracted as needed when these drafts are submitted. If you have a
chance to read these and send me feedback in the next 24 hours, please
do so. If not, we can discuss them on the xmppwg at jabber.org list.

Thanks!

Jabber Software Foundation