[Standards-JIG] RC versions of bis drafts

Peter Saint-Andre stpeter at jabber.org
Mon Oct 9 17:04:59 UTC 2006


Seeing no comments, I am going to do the following:

1. Re-read both specs tomorrow while traveling to San Diego.

2. Make any further edits necessary (the diff should be small).

3. Submit these to the IETF by the end of the week (this will be in
plenty of time for the IETF's -00 I-D cutoff date of next Monday).

BTW, RC3 of rfc3921bis is here:

http://www.xmpp.org/internet-drafts/draft-saintandre-rfc3921bis-00.txt
http://www.xmpp.org/internet-drafts/draft-saintandre-rfc3921bis-00.html
http://www.jabberstudio.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/cvs/xmpp/internet-drafts/draft-saintandre-rfc3921bis-00.xml?r1=1.3&r2=1.4

/psa

Peter Saint-Andre wrote:
> Updated release candidates here:
> 
> rfc3920bis, RC3:
> 
> http://www.xmpp.org/internet-drafts/draft-saintandre-rfc3920bis-00.txt
> http://www.xmpp.org/internet-drafts/draft-saintandre-rfc3920bis-00.html
> 
> http://www.jabberstudio.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/cvs/xmpp/internet-drafts/draft-saintandre-rfc3920bis-00.xml?r1=1.4&r2=1.5
> 
> rfc3921bis, RC2:
> 
> http://www.xmpp.org/internet-drafts/draft-saintandre-rfc3921bis-00.txt
> http://www.xmpp.org/internet-drafts/draft-saintandre-rfc3921bis-00.html
> 
> http://www.jabberstudio.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/cvs/xmpp/internet-drafts/draft-saintandre-rfc3921bis-00.xml?r1=1.2&r2=1.3
> 
> I will be offline until Monday and will look at these again then, as
> well as any feedback received.
> 
> Thanks!
> 
> /psa
> 
> Peter Saint-Andre wrote:
>> RC2 of rfc3920bis is here, based on a full review of the document this
>> morning:
>>
>> http://www.xmpp.org/internet-drafts/draft-saintandre-rfc3920bis-00.txt
>>
>> http://www.xmpp.org/internet-drafts/draft-saintandre-rfc3920bis-00.html
>>
>> The CVS diff from RC1 is here:
>>
>> http://www.jabberstudio.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/cvs/xmpp/internet-drafts/draft-saintandre-rfc3920bis-00.xml?r1=1.3&r2=1.4
>>
>> If you sent me feedback, thanks, but I haven't read it yet since I was
>> offline working on the spec. I'll now do the same with rfc3921bis, then
>> get to people's comments.
>>
>> /psa
>>
>> Peter Saint-Andre wrote:
>>> Release Candidate versions of rfc3920bis and rfc3921bis are here:
>>>
>>> http://www.xmpp.org/internet-drafts/
>>>
>>> I plan to submit these to the IETF Secretariat very soon (after I've had
>>> a change to read and review them -- probably tomorrow, maybe Friday).
>>> After I submit them, all discussion should occur on the XMPPWG list, not
>>> on this list. Various relevant JEPs (er, XEPs) may be updated, approved,
>>> or retracted as needed when these drafts are submitted. If you have a
>>> chance to read these and send me feedback in the next 24 hours, please
>>> do so. If not, we can discuss them on the xmppwg at jabber.org list.
>>>
>>> Thanks!
>>>
>>> Peter
>>>
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: smime.p7s
Type: application/x-pkcs7-signature
Size: 7358 bytes
Desc: S/MIME Cryptographic Signature
URL: <http://mail.jabber.org/pipermail/standards/attachments/20061009/9ca0cdbe/attachment.bin>


More information about the Standards mailing list