[Standards-JIG] proto-xed - WhiteBoarding - General

Chris Mullins chris.mullins at coversant.net
Wed Oct 11 18:53:45 UTC 2006

Schema is required for the <svg> nodes. We need to make sure our
documents remain true to the schema at al times.

A reference to some SVG rendering engines suitable for use with the XML
format  would be great for implementers.

I keep looking for a SVG reference to find information on the format for
the XML that's being used. I could look up the namespace to
"http://www.w3.org/2000/svg" but it should be called out in the spec. (I
know, I'm being lazy - but hey, I've got a ton of these things to
review!)

The metadata usage within the whiteboard element seems strange. Is there
going to be a registrar somewhere of metadata elements? If it's a fairly
static set, shouldn't they just be attributes on the <whiteboard/>
element?

--
Chris Mullins