[Standards-JIG] proto-xep - File Sharing - PEP Based

Mridul mridul at sun.com
Wed Oct 11 19:39:40 UTC 2006

I would prefer pubsub to PEP here : this does not really feel like a
solution which can be modelled on pep.
You are not publishing anything which is common across all resources of
a node - different sessions of a node would want to publish different
files , etc.
What about an iq to a JID to retrieve it's file sharing pubsub channel ,
and then subscribe to it ?

Regards,
Mridul