[Standards-JIG] proto-xep: Shared XML Document Editing - use MUC

Hugues Pisapia huguespisapia at gmail.com
Thu Oct 12 07:08:32 UTC 2006

More generally, it could be a good idea to have a standard way,
sitting on top of MUC, for collaborative work on any kind of media:
audio, video, whiteboard, application sharing and so forth... This
could eventually use Jingle as a media mayer once it's been drafted.

In this kind of environment, we will need to be able to track who can
have actions on the media shared in the MUC Room, i.e some people
might be authorized to speak, or act on a document, and some others
will just listen, or see what's going on.

my 2 cents,
- H

--
Hugues