[Standards-JIG] Jingle xeps

Jean-Louis Seguineau jean-louis.seguineau at laposte.net
Thu Oct 12 11:49:49 UTC 2006

I am also personally a little puzzled by what "raw UDP" exactly means.

Is this
a) what Matthew calls "udp encapsulated audio", or
b) what Justin is hinting at, namely RTP.

If the XEP describes case a) we will need another XEP for RTP, as we *must*
have a way to talk P2P with RTP base phones without ICE or a media bridge.

If the XEP describes case b) then the XEP needs to be changed to better
reflect this.

Jean-Louis