[Standards-JIG] Jingle xeps

Matthew O'Gorman mogorman at astjab.org
Thu Oct 12 19:42:46 UTC 2006

okay having a raw-udp mode is okay, but makes doing a discover on this
info kinda pointless as it doesnt tell you what they support at all,
just that they may udp-ip, WOOHOO! ^_^, also the candidate is not
defined as being rtp or a vnc session.  Oh and one other thing i
noticed that all of the xeps reffer to jabber.org, are we not going to
change the name space for all of that before they go final?  seeing as
no one has a true jingle stack yet it would seem to me to be a trivial
burden.

mog