[Standards-JIG] screen sharing & remote control

Hugues Pisapia huguespisapia at gmail.com
Fri Oct 13 07:13:55 UTC 2006

Hi there,

Actually, we are working on something similar in my company: sitting
on top of MUC, we want to be able to present media and share control
of the media to some of the room occupants.

This is currently sitting on top of MUC and I was planning to deliver
this as a XEP. I'll try to post something today, or early next week to
the XEP inbox.

- Hugues

--
Hugues