[Standards-JIG] LAST CALL: XEP-0191 (Simple Communications Blocking)
Mridul.Muralidharan at Sun.COM
Fri Oct 13 12:06:34 UTC 2006
I posted some of these questions in a separate thread - reposting here.
1) If user blocks a contact , is the server expected to send an
unavailable presence on behalf of the user if contact is :
a) either in the roster.
b) had received a directed presence earlier though not in roster.
2) How is server expected to respond to presence probe's in case 1 is
3) Does blocking imply (hard) invisibility ?
4) How are amp (and other ?) message handling extensions to be
evaluated in case contact sends user a message - as though user is offline ?
5) Is block list evaluation restricted to users ? Or can this include
any jid (including component's) ? Full jids (with resource) or only bare
XMPP Extensions Editor wrote:
> This message constitutes notice of a Last Call for XEP-0191 (Simple Communications Blocking).
> Abstract: This document specifies an XMPP protocol extension for simple communications blocking.
> URL: http://www.xmpp.org/extensions/xep-0191.html
> This Last Call begins today and shall end at the close of business on 2006-10-31.
More information about the Standards