[Standards-JIG] screen sharing & remote control

Kevin Smith kevin at kismith.co.uk
Fri Oct 13 10:11:03 UTC 2006

On 13 Oct 2006, at 06:52, Michal 'vorner' Vaner wrote:
> OT: Anyway, I had similar idea - VPN with selected contacts - and get
> hamachi out of business.

This has been suggested on the Psi forums before as well. While I
have no wish to drive Hamachi out of business (it's a great and novel
tool), it would be very convenient to be able to link this in to
xmpp. However, I do not have any of the requisite knowledge to
achieve such a thing. If someone wanted to write some console-
controlled p2p vpn client though, we could do the signalling via xmpp
clients...hint, hint :)

/K

--
Kevin Smith