[Standards-JIG] proto-xep - File Sharing - PEP Based

Mridul mridul at sun.com
Sun Oct 15 11:00:01 UTC 2006

Hi,

  Now that Remko pointed out a section of the pep spec I missed (or
introduced since I last read it - oh well) , I guess you can directly
use pep and just specify which full jid is exposing it in replyto.
Makes it simpler than finding out which channel of a user is publishing
the info.

Regards.
Mridul