[Standards-JIG] Check connectivity of a IP Pair.

Thiago Rocha Camargo thiago at jivesoftware.com
Wed Oct 18 19:24:17 UTC 2006

Joe,

I know that it is impossible to establish P2P connectivity for all clients.
In fact I´m implementing ICE for XMPP.
But I know that some cases that echo don´t check a IP pair connectivity,
the pair can be connected through UDP...

My doubt is about a good and effective method for this check operation.