[Standards-JIG] Yahoo-style <ding> / BUZZ

Paul Clegg paulclegg at gmail.com
Sat Oct 21 12:50:28 UTC 2006

Yeah, XEP-131 could be used to implement BUZZ if it supported an
Urgency header value of "urgent" in addition to the already specified
"high", "medium", or "low".

Oliver has qualified some good implementation guidelines in his
notification level protocol which would need to be integrated into
whatever XEP addresses this feature.

-Paul