[Standards-JIG] UPDATED: XEP-0166 (Jingle)

Peter Saint-Andre stpeter at jabber.org
Tue Oct 31 22:58:17 UTC 2006

XMPP Extensions Editor wrote:
> Version 0.11 of XEP-0166 (Jingle) has been released.
>
> Abstract: This document defines a framework for initiating and managing peer-to-peer sessions (e.g., voice and video exchanges) between Jabber/XMPP clients in a way that is interoperable with existing Internet standards.
>
> Changelog: Completed clarifications and corrections throughout; added section on Jingle Actions. (psa)
>
> CVS Diff: http://www.jabberstudio.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/cvs/xmpp/extensions/xep-0166.xml?r1=1.4&r2=1.10

We still need to add more examples and explanatory text (in the "Jingle
Actions" section) but I wanted to release an updated version with the
other specs today.

All of these need further review and revision but I think we're getting
closer. Keep those cards and letters coming!

Jabber Software Foundation