[Standards-JIG] Re: proto-JEP: User Gaming

Hal Rottenberg halr9000 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 6 17:19:47 UTC 2006

On 9/6/06, Peter Saint-Andre <stpeter at jabber.org> wrote:
> > If I understand what this JEP is meant to do, it should provide only
> > enough information to find the remote user on any game.
>
> Correct, I think that's the focus of this JEP. Perhaps it needs to be
> stripped down to the essentials...

While the discussion has been great, I somewhat regret making such a
big deal and starting the debate in the first place.  Perhaps we
should continue more or less as-is and stop the feature creep.
There's plenty of opportunity for another JEP for another day.  No
sense holding this back for what may or may not come.

--
Psi webmaster (http://psi-im.org)
im:hal at jabber.rocks.cc
http://halr9000.com