[Standards-JIG] (second try) Default privacy list in 3921

Mridul mridul at sun.com
Fri Sep 29 23:32:34 UTC 2006

Hi,

  We already have this implemented , so wanted to clarify about what the
expected behavior was (and if there was any solution for this problem).
If it is going to be moved back to a JEP , will it start off in form
which will allow change to it ? Or will it be just documenting 3921's
behaviour as historical ?

Thanks,
Mridul