[Standards] IMML

Alex Jones alex at weej.com
Tue Aug 7 23:04:25 UTC 2007

>From XEP 38:

  * The client sends the message with the text string to the intended
    recipient.
  * The recipient client receives the message with the text string.

IMML complements XEP 38. The "text strings" are explicitly delimited in
IMML "icon" elements, rather than just fumbled into the message with the
hope that it is correctly parsed out again on the other side.