[Standards] NEW: XEP-0225 (Component Connections)

Peter Saint-Andre stpeter at jabber.org
Wed Aug 8 20:44:58 UTC 2007

XMPP Extensions Editor wrote:
> Version 0.1 of XEP-0225 (Component Connections) has been released.
>
> Abstract: This document specifies a standards-track XMPP protocol
> extension that enables server components to connect to XMPP servers.

One of the items up for discussion is the default namespace for
component connections. At the XMPP DevCon we thought that it would be
good to use 'jabber:client', but I know that both Matthias Wimmer and
Ralph Meijer have some arguments for 'jabber:server'. So perhaps we
could have a debate about that. :)

/psa