[Standards] Jingle: UDP relays

Thiago Camargo thiago at jivesoftware.com
Thu Aug 9 18:01:08 UTC 2007

UDP Relays are just simple UDP routers.
So you can bind Ports and IPs to the clients from your XMPP servers.
Clients don't need to negotiate directly with Relay Servers(TURN for instance).
XMPP Servers can negotiate and allocate the tunnel to be used by the client.

Check these drafts:

http://www.gliffy.com/publish/1178640/
http://www.gliffy.com/publish/1130091/

Regards,