[Standards] stop command for extended presence formats

Peter Saint-Andre stpeter at jabber.org
Thu Aug 9 20:00:07 UTC 2007

Someone poked me offlist about an oversight in our specs: XEP-0118 (User
Tune) includes a way to stop sending tune updates, but there is no such
mechanism in XEP-0107 (User Mood), XEP-0108 (User Activity), etc. This
seems like a helpful feature and something that we forgot to add to the
mood/activity/etc. specs, so I think it's something we should look into
adding (i.e., by sending an empty root element for the appropriate
namespace, such as <mood/> or <activity/>).

Objections?

/psa