[Standards] NEW: XEP-0224 (Attention)

Olivier Goffart ogoffart at kde.org
Thu Aug 9 20:46:50 UTC 2007

Le mercredi 8 août 2007, XMPP Extensions Editor a écrit :
> Version 0.1 of XEP-0224 (Attention) has been released.
>
> Abstract: This document defines an XMPP protocol extension for getting the
> attention of another user.
>
> Changelog: Initial published version. (psa)
>
> Diff: N/A

One year ago, i also wrote a JEP about that (but never published it)

The concept is quite the same.  (but i also defined a lower important message
level)

I did not publish it because I was thinking it could be included in the SHIM
(XEP-0131)

Anyway, I've attached it.
I think the lower important level is related and should be include to this
XEP.

--
Olivier