[Standards] Jingle: UDP relays

Unnikrishnan V ukv1977 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 11 06:45:58 UTC 2007

adding my 2 cents for the comets from scott +

It may be nice to upgrade XEP-0215 to discover network servers ( almost same
functionality as of DNS SRV )  instead of just stun servers only ( as we
discussed early in this list ) so it can look up properly turn servers and
ports in some environments .

thanx
unni