[Standards] Domain & JID Aliasing

Tim Brennan tim at zimbra.com
Thu Feb 1 21:18:14 UTC 2007

I think this makes sense.

I agree about the deny-login-to-alias: simplifies a lot of things (avoids a lot of complexity).  The person doing the login owns the account and therefore can easily know what account to log in as -- and there's precedent: E.G. even though I can receive email at an alias, my POP server won't allow me to use the alias to login.

--tim