[Standards] Domain & JID Aliasing

Matthias Wimmer m at tthias.eu
Thu Feb 1 21:29:58 UTC 2007

Hi Tim!

Tim Brennan schrieb:
> Unless there's some way a redirect solution could be made to work somehow with existing clients (e.g. if the redirect was wrapped in a <message> in such a way that we expect most clients to display the error message to the end user telling them to use the different address).  Maybe existing clients do the right thing with <gone>, but I doubt it.

the error stanza, no? Most clients I know should present the text
contained in this element.

Matthias

BTW: The lines in your E-Mail message paragraphs are neither broken nor
does the content type of your message contain the format=flowed attribute.

--
Matthias Wimmer      Fon +49-700 77 00 77 70
Züricher Str. 243    Fax +49-89 95 89 91 56