[Standards] [Standards-JIG] XEP-0124 Binding->BOSH

Peter Saint-Andre stpeter at jabber.org
Thu Feb 15 18:16:31 UTC 2007

Ian Paterson wrote:

> In the interests of perhaps proposing XEP-0124 as an IETF standard, I've
> split it into two documents.

Thanks, Ian! Separation of layers is good, so that XMPP is merely one
kind of thing you can send over BOSH.

Just to make it clear, Ian and I have chatted informally about perhaps
submitting XEP-0124 to the IETF for consideration under the Internet
Standards Process. These conversations are fairly preliminary. We will
talk about it more IRL at FOSDEM and the XMPP devcon next weekend, after
which we'll report to the list with further thoughts.

XMPP Standards Foundation