Peter Saint-Andre stpeter at jabber.org
Wed Feb 28 22:12:55 UTC 2007

Mridul wrote:

> I was searching for the muc log of the meeting .. was esp interested in
> 124

We agreed to publish the updated version (plus XMPP Over BOSH as
XEP-0206) but I forgot to bring up the idea of possibly submitting BOSH
to the IETF. That's probably a bit premature anyway, given that I need
to talk with my friends at the IETF before we pursue that seriously.

> and file transfer related discussion.

Yes, that's a messy situation. We didn't come to any firm conclusions
about file transfer. Hopefully we'll have further discussions about that
soon.

XMPP Standards Foundation