[Standards-JIG] Game sessions (resurrection?)

Michal 'vorner' Vaner michal.vaner at kdemail.net
Tue Jan 2 20:52:56 UTC 2007

Hello,

Some time ago, I was trying to write some draft regarding games over
XMPP. The thing I made is on http://vorner.pretel.cz/game-session.html
(resp .xml, please excuse the fact it is still JEP format, not XEP) -
the version in inbox is not up-to-date.

So, to the point, do you think I should continue after the pause I had,
or it is useless? And secondary, if it makes sense, I would like an
advice - there are few todos I need to solve, and I would need some help
with discovering (especially discovering bots and muc-based games).

Thank you very much

--
Security warning: Do not expose this email to direct sunlight.
It may lead to undefined behaviour, including possible data or life loses.

Michal "vorner" Vaner