[Standards-JIG] DEFERRED: XEP-0171 (Language Translation)

Boyd Fletcher boyd.fletcher at je.jfcom.mil
Thu Jan 4 04:05:49 UTC 2007

it would be nice to have it as experimental so they people don't think it is
dead - which it certainly isn't since several folks have working
implementations. I don't understand the rational of moving experimental
stuff to deferred. They purpose of making something experimental is that
people need time to implement it and see if its valid.

boyd