[Standards-JIG] Accept/Decline Messages

Nolan Eakins sneakin at semanticgap.com
Mon Jan 8 19:57:35 UTC 2007

The guy I'm working has a Mac with iChat. He was wondering if the
accept/decline dialog that he was getting when I sent a message did
anything. Upon watching my XML console, we concluded that it only
controls the opening of the chat window. Do we have anything in the way
of telling the sender the results of that dialog? One possibility for
achieving this would be to add a "declined" event to XEP-0022. Looking
over that XEP seems to indicate that the accept message event would
already be covered.

- Nolan