RES: RES: RES: [Standards] Proposed XMPP Extension: Best PracticestoDiscourageDenial of Service Attacks Against XMPP Servers

Thiago Camargo thiago at jivesoftware.com
Tue Jan 23 22:25:05 UTC 2007

Hello,

Almost wekly connections aren´t behind a NAT (GPRS for example). And I´m pretty sure, that even the weakest connection don´t need to connect and reconnect every 30 seconds, during an entire hour. Hehe.

The suggest number for that is 120 new connections per hour. twice a minute. No way :)

Regards,
Thiago