[Standards] Pubsub: Any reason to keep restriction on multiple x:data forms in the same message?

Nick Parker nickp at bu.edu
Fri Jan 26 06:19:03 UTC 2007

Are there any reasons to keep the current restriction of multiple x:data
elements in <configure/>? Things start getting ugly when you're
creating/configuring several nodes at once, since you currently have to
submit different portions of each node's configuration in multiple messages.

Here's an example of two merged forms (node_config and meta_data) from
an earlier discussion: