[Standards] Flash binding for Jingle

Michal 'vorner' Vaner michal.vaner at kdemail.net
Tue Jan 30 09:28:44 UTC 2007

Hello,
I might sound like a dumb person, but, what exactly is this for? (no
provocation here). It seems it is not a description of how to embed
flash thing into client (which would be a Bad Thing, IMO). But, if it is
support for clients written in flash, what do they need this for? It
seem this already has connection with the server, no? So, this is some
transport that is easier to write in flash? I guess I noticed the
protocol being proprietary. Does it mean every client that wants to talk
with flash client needs to buy it from adobe?

Thanks

--
Wait few minutes before opening this email. The temperature difference
could lead to vapour condensation.

Michal "vorner" Vaner