[Standards] privacy lists, block lists, and invisibility

Michal 'vorner' Vaner michal.vaner at kdemail.net
Wed Jan 31 23:31:39 UTC 2007

Hello,
On Wed, Jan 31, 2007 at 02:58:31PM -0700, Peter Saint-Andre wrote:
> [ Snip ]
> primitive by comparison. Perhaps privacy lists could be simplified a bit
> to make them easier to implement (suggestions are welcome), but I don't
> sense a lot of enthusiasm and consensus for XEP-0191, so I am thinking
> about retracting it.

Well, this is not a simplification, but I would appreciate some way of
specifying wildcards or regexps (for jids) and logic operands (and, or).
"Programming" them without the operands is quite nasty sometimes.
But I don't know if anyone else would use that…

With regards

--
When eating an elephant take one bite at a time.
		-- Gen. C. Abrams

Michal 'vorner' Vaner