Joe Hildebrand hildjj at gmail.com
Tue Jul 3 13:58:49 UTC 2007

On Jul 1, 2007, at 10:33 PM, Daniel Noll wrote:
> I would have a hard time finding two users on my roster with the same
> client anyway, unless they happen to both be logged in via Gmail.

In the corporate environment, it's likely that most, if not all of
the people on your roster will have the same client.

> Sure, if all 50 users happen to upgrade their clients at the same
> time, it
> might cause a flood.  And when that happens, it might be an idea to
> put in
> for a few lottery tickets.

Or thank your system admin for having rolled out a new version last
night through the corporate software management system, while you're
watching the fireworks as everyone logs in at exactly 0900.

--
Joe Hildebrand