[Standards] Proposed XMPP Extension: Getting a User's Attention

Unnikrishnan V ukv1977 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 7 17:30:08 UTC 2007

We do this in the below way :

<message type="chat"
to="jid"><thread>38632DAB-0E5F-4F9C-9F5B-D0DA6CB07688</thread><x
<pda01 at sip.eyeball.com%22%3E%3Cthread%3E38632DAB-0E5F-4F9C-9F5B-D0DA6CB07688%3C/thread%3E%3Cx>

This 'll give a buzz +  play the au file at the other side. Another is, we
dont send <body> in this message because already a chat is going and we just
want to play the sound and give a window shake.

thanx
unni