[Standards] XEP-0115 1.4pre1

Ian Paterson ian.paterson at clientside.co.uk
Wed Jul 11 15:50:05 UTC 2007

Any objections to changing 'http://exodus.jabberstudio.org/caps' to
'http://psi-im.org/caps' in the second presence stanza in section 1.2
(i.e. the one from 'benvolio at capulet.lit/230193')?

>> Why is the disco#info query sent to a node of "node#ver" (see section
>> 1.2 too). Why should "the capabilities supported by the base
>> installation of the application without plugins or other add-ons" be
>> returned, and not the capabilities that the client currently offers
>> (i.e. those that correspond to the hash value)?
>>

> More leftover text. Removed.

OK, thanks. In that case, in Section 1.2 the text: '(note that the
disco#info query is sent to a node of "node#ver")' and #{ver} in the two
disco#info examples also need to be removed.

Finally, a small typo, there's a double '<' character in the line below
from section 5:
5. E =
'client/pc<http://jabber.org/protocol/disco#info<http://jabber.org/protocol/disco#items<<http://jabber.org/protocol/muc<'

- Ian