[Standards] Jingle bootstrapping

Remko Tronçon remko at el-tramo.be
Thu Mar 1 17:06:06 UTC 2007

> I will soon add examples for more Jingle actions but wanted to make the
> first draft public for discussion purposes.

Looks good to me! I know you're still going to add actions, but i'm
going to throw in a first wishitem anyway (which you were probably
going to add anyway): for tcp, i want there to be a public and a
private subnet IP to connect on, and of course the description on what
the client has to do: first try the public one? try both at once? what
if one of them fails?

cheers,
Remko