[Standards] Re: Jingle bootstrapping

Thiago Camargo thiago at jivesoftware.com
Tue Mar 6 16:40:14 UTC 2007

I wrote :
" (Because they think, it can traces the NAT model of their company network. And they got their reasons and "Finish". They aren't that opened to discuss too many changes in network security and model.)"

They obviously have their reasons. Reasons that I completely agreed.
Just trying to show that Companies have restrictions that we must count and respect.

Regards,
Thiago