[Standards] [Fwd: [Council] meeting minutes, 2007-03-14]

Peter Saint-Andre stpeter at jabber.org
Wed Mar 14 22:49:54 UTC 2007


FYI.

-------- Original Message --------
Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2007 16:49:12 -0600
From: Peter Saint-Andre <stpeter at jabber.org>
To: council at jabber.org
Subject: [Council] meeting minutes, 2007-03-14

Results of the XMPP Council meeting held 2007-03-14...

Agenda:

http://www.jabber.org/council/meetings/agendas/2007-03-14.html

Log:

http://www.jabber.org/muc-logs/council@conference.jabber.org/2007-03-14.html

0. Roll Call

Kevin Smith sent his regrets. All other Council members (Ralph Meijer,
Chris Mullins, Ian Paterson, Peter Saint-Andre) in attendance. Quorum
achieved.

1. XEP-0174: Link-Local Messaging

Advance version 0.11 to Draft?

Still being discussed on the Standards list, Last Call feedback received
so far has been incorporated. Chris has further Last Call feedback, will
send to the Standards list. Vote at next meeting.

2. XEP-0136: Message Archiving

Advance version 0.13 to Draft?

Had dependency on XEP-0189, see below.

3. XEP-0189: Public Key Publishing

Advance version 0.5 to Draft?

Lengthy discussion of pubsub/PEP adjustments called for by this spec,
specifically simultaneous publish+configure with automatic node
creation. Peter to send mail to Standards list regarding the issue,
reflecting Council discussion in the meeting.

4. XEP-0071: XHTML-IM

Approve version 1.2? (HTML)

Changelog: Clarified security considerations regarding images.

All in favor, Peter to publish.

5. XEP-0155: Chat Session Negotiation

Any objections to changing title to "Session Negotiation"?

Lengthy discussion, resulting in consensus to change title to "Stanza
Session Negotiation" (not limited to "chat"). URN to change as well.
Peter to modify and publish.

6. e2e

Some discussion, no conclusions. Peter to announce dedicated e2e meeting
to be held next week.

7. XEP-0202: Entity Time

Issue Last Call?

No objections. Peter to add section on service discovery.

8. XEP-0203: Delayed Delivery

Issue Last Call?

No objections. Peter to add section on service discovery.

9. ProtoXEP: IO-Object Forms

Accept as a XEP?

Not yet. Chris to send mail to Standards list with analysis and questions.

10. Next meeting.

To be held March 28.

/psa


-- 
Peter Saint-Andre
XMPP Standards Foundation
http://www.xmpp.org/xsf/people/stpeter.shtml

-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: smime.p7s
Type: application/x-pkcs7-signature
Size: 7358 bytes
Desc: S/MIME Cryptographic Signature
URL: <http://mail.jabber.org/pipermail/standards/attachments/20070314/9c870089/attachment.bin>


More information about the Standards mailing list