[Standards] Entity Capabilities Woes

Remko Tronçon remko at el-tramo.be
Thu Mar 15 09:01:53 UTC 2007

> Unless one of the original authors volunteer, I might have a try at
> adding some clarifications to the XEP (if I can, I haven't read the
> XEP in a while now).

I quickly threw an 'Intuition' section together, which I would put
before the exact protocol details.
      http://el-tramo.be/files/xmpp/caps_intuition.txt
I'm not sure if it actually clarifies anything :-)

Anyway, one of the open issues that I brought up a year ago and that
still needs clarifying is: can I assume that an extension name maps to
the same features for clients with the same node but a different
version.

cheers,
Remko