[Standards] certification etc.

Fletcher, Boyd C. CIV US USJFCOM JFL J9935 Boyd.Fletcher at je.jfcom.mil
Thu Mar 22 22:25:08 UTC 2007

I think stream compression should be required for the immediate suite and
File Transfer should be moved to an  advanced or a media suite.  Many
corporate and government folks have serious issues with allowing file
transfer over their collaboration systems because its hard to ensure that
the files being transferred have been properly scanned for malicious content
like viruses, trojans, worms, etc...