[Standards] Inband Images

JD Conley jd.conley at coversant.net
Mon Mar 26 18:10:10 UTC 2007

Using iri's like this is ideal IMHO.... It's very html/http-like (aka people are used to it) and leads to all kinds of interesting possibilities.

In our current implementation we use a long lived Inband-Bytestream for conversations and send the whole message in an IBB with the image encoded in-line. We call this a "DirectConnect" bytestream. It's a profile on 0095 for sending very large stanzas (any stanza) out of band from point to point.

-JD