[Standards] certification etc.

Fletcher, Boyd C. CIV US USJFCOM JFL J9935 Boyd.Fletcher at je.jfcom.mil
Wed Mar 28 10:59:50 UTC 2007

Fair enough those reasons make good sense. So I think most of us are in agreement now that stream compression should be required for servers. Optional for clients. But is the required going to be in basic or intermediate server profiles?

Btw, the community needs to push sun to get efficient xml into the next j2me release that would help out cell phone xmpp clients quite a bit.

boyd

Boyd Fletcher
USJFCOM J9/SPAWAR SSC SD
M: 757.535.8190 (GSM)